Multiple challenges for a leading multinational manufacturing company:
- meeting the needs of the business considering possible cross-process impacts;
- ensuring new tools to make operations more efficient;
- continuously accompanying the evolution of the management system by adapting it to internal changes, regulatory and fiscal changes, market transformations and new business requirements;
- ensuring a timely reaction speed, an essential and peculiar element of the Manufacturing world.
It therefore becomes a strategic choice to identify the specialized partner to be entrusted with the Application Management Service for the control, routine maintenance of SAP and implementation of evolution.
The structuration of the AMS model in Qintesi is done in a tailor-made logic according to the customer’s application perimeter.
For all SAP modules, according to SLAs based on the severity of the impact on business operations, different service families were established:
- preventive monitoring for full process governance;
- incident/problem management on reports of interruptions and/or anomalies in application operation;
- service request to provide information on the available functionalities and on how to use them;
- change management,e. corrective rather than evolutionary adaptation of existing functionalities or the development of new functionalities resulting from regulatory adjustments and/or business transformations;
- PCOE (Partner Center of Expertise) for advice on standard behavior.
The working tools provided include the configuration of standard modules (Customising), the management of the transactional, reporting and data dictionary world (ABAP, Workbench, Dictionary), the definition of authorisation roles/profiles (User authorisation), possible customisation and extension of standard functionalities.
The following three elements give the added value.
Access to the service is through a Single Point of Contact, which can be reached through different channels (ticketing system interface, e-mail, telephone calls), allowing the timely, orderly and transparent collection of all expressed needs. This ensures traceability, categorisation, prioritisation and historicisation of requests.
The central aspect is the availability of a team of key consultants with specific skills in different areas and sectors, constantly updated, multilingual and on call every day (on request also for foreign plants during holidays) who collaborate both internally and with the key-users for the most comprehensive and integrated approach.
Finally, there is a unified coordination: this contact person is in constant contact with the customer’s Reference Service for routine organisation, trend reporting and management of the expected Service Level.
Il commento di...
Le informazioni contenute in questo documento sono di proprietà.
Copyright © 2014 Qintesi S.p.A. Tutti i diritti riservati.