PM, Governance & Realization
The innovative capacity and success of a company are increasingly linked to its ability to “plan, implement and manage” projects. The value is in having standard processes in place that enable you to adopt best practices. The need arises for customers to equip themselves with a Project or Portfolio Management structure capable of accompanying them, in all phases, supporting them in seizing opportunities and in making decisions that guarantee the success of the project and their full satisfaction.
Our team provides customers with constant and reliable support in managing all the activities necessary to better face the complex challenges associated with the planning and implementation of projects and project portfolios:
- Analysis and review of governance models to ensure a meeting point between design aspects and corporate strategy.
- Launch of a new project to define the stakeholder map, verify the quality parameters of the objectives, analyze the project context and the critical factors, evaluate the risks and the probability of success, define the most appropriate implementation strategies, establish the team composition of work.
- Planning, monitoring and control of projects in terms of time, cost and quality to ensure the correct application of international methodologies and the achievement of project objectives, within the set constraints and with an efficient use of resources.
- Analysis, identification, mitigation and management of project risks and/or of a project portfolio.
- Management and efficiency of communications and stakeholder engagement to improve relations and ensure correct involvement and coordination between the various subjects.
Alongside customers to monitor and manage all factors that may affect the result of the Project/Program.