Qintesi has carried out an automatic accounting project of passive invoices in SAP for an important international insurance group. Within this project, a custom electronic invoicing solution was also adopted which allowed the rationalization and optimization of the accounting processes of the entire passive cycle.
In addition, the project provided for integration with the workflow management system from which invoices are transmitted, including paper invoices via OCR flow.
The solution enabled the complete automation of accounting processes and central monitoring of the status of all invoices. The identification and management of the various accounting flows has made it possible to review and optimize user operations, reduce the latency times of invoice registrations and centralize the monitoring and management of the entire liability cycle, reducing errors.
A custom solution was implemented for the customer operating in the insurance sector which allowed the integration of electronic invoicing in SAP and the automation of all flows connected to the passive cycle, leading to a complete re-engineering of accounting processes and user operations.
- The fulfillment of electronic invoicing in SAP.
- The integration with workflow management system.
- The automatic accounting of MM flows in the case of an invoice consistent with the order and goods receipts, or the related request for missing information to the business contact if it was not possible to automatically register.
- The creation of a reporting area for identifying KPIs and deadlines.
- The integration of flows towards substitutive conservation in accordance with the law.
- The registration on a transitional account at the expiration of a certain time limit.
- The registration of the invoice in SAP FI in accordance with the data contained in the electronic payment authorization form. Cancellation of the temporary account if previously fed.
Le informazioni contenute in questo documento sono di proprietà.
Copyright © 2014 Qintesi S.p.A. Tutti i diritti riservati.