Qintesi organized the event entitled “Cloud to be different – Digital transformation: how to exploit the potential of SAP cloud solutions” which will take place on June 27th at 3 p.m. at the Kilometro Rosso in Bergamo.
This is an important opportunity for local realities and companies to spend an afternoon where, together with SAP and the customer Scame Parre, we will talk about numerous topics.
Below is the agenda and speakers:
- Angelo Amaglio, President Qintesi, will open the meeting with a welcome.
- Alberto Pogna, CEO Qintesi, and Fabrizio Moneta, Regional Sales Director – Head of Mid Market and Channel SAP: “Roadmap towards innovation and digital transformation: SAP’s ERP Cloud proposition“
- Luca Gaietta, Partner Qintesi: “Generating value by adopting SAP S/4HANA: a possible and sustainable challenge for all companies“
- Stefano Scainelli, CEO Scame Parre, and Claudio Carrara, IT Manager Scame Parre: “Experience of an innovative company told by the entrepreneur: the Scame Parre case“
- Giacomo Coppi, Head of Digital Supply Chain and Manufacturing – Italy SAP: “Towards agile and sustainable production with SAP Digital Manufacturing“
- Marco Pavanello, CSR Manager, and Gianfranco Vallese, Client Account Executive Qintesi: “Models, approaches and solutions for a corporate path towards Sustainability“
Click here to sign up.